With a sweet, creamy mousse layered over a rich, decadent chocolate hazelnut flourless cake, this recipe is sure to conquer any chocolate craving.
|| 1 ¼ cup
|| 2 cups
• Melt your chocolate, hazelnut paste and butter over a double boiler
• While your chocolate is melting, start whipping your whole eggs, when they are foaming start to add the sugar slowly (whip to ribbon stage)
• When at ribbon stage, fold in your chocolate mixture until all is well combined
• Pour into a 12 x 16.5 inch baking tray and bake at 325ºF for 15-20 minutes
• Whip the egg yolks until foamy
• Cut the cake to the shape of a spring form pan and cover the bottom
Make sure to stop by Ste. Anne's Spa Bakery for other great baked goods and a wide selection of cookies, cakes, breads, jams, chocolates and fruit butters made from products found on the Ste. Anne’s property.