Looking for a nice dessert to serve at your next get together? This holiday pudding is colourful, festive and full of flavour. It's sure to be a hit with all of your guests!
|Mixed dried fruit
|| 3 cups
|| ½ cup
|Gluten-free bread crumbs
|Golden syrup (desired amount to coat cake)
||½ cup (approx)
• Grease a 1½ litre pudding bowl or 12 mini molds
• Mix the dried fruits, prunes, ginger, melted butter, orange zest, flour, bread crumbs and pecans together
• In a separate bowl, mix the brown sugar, brandy, egg and milk until the brown sugar is dissolved
• Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix until well combined
• Place in a dip tray and pour water on it, cover the tray and bowl with foil paper
12 individual cakes or 1 x 1½ litre pudding bowl
Make sure to stop by Ste. Anne's Spa Bakery for other great baked goods and a wide selection of cookies, cakes, breads, jams, chocolates and fruit butters made from products found on the Ste. Anne’s property.