Delightful and fresh, these gluten-free peach and mint oat bars are the perfect snack for a nice spring day! You can switch it up by substituting in your favourite fruit combinations such as cranberry orange or lemon raspberry.
|3 ½ cups
|Vegan margarine (melted)
||1 ¾ cups
|Frozen peaches (thawed and diced)
• In a large bowl, mix the oats and brown sugar
• Add the melted margarine, mint extract and peach puree a bit at a time until you get a soft consistency (if you make a ball in your hand it should hold the shape) • Add the peaches
• Press down to compact
• Bake at 325ºF for about 35 minutes
• Let bars cool, refrigerate overnight to prevent crumbling
• Slice to desired size and serve
One 13" x 9" tray
Make sure to stop by Ste. Anne's Spa Bakery for other great baked goods and a wide selection of cookies, cakes, breads, jams, chocolates and fruit butters made from products found on the Ste. Anne’s property.