Who wouldn’t want to work at a world renowned spa!? Especially if one of the benefits includes a complimentary day of pampering and relaxation!
Ste. Anne’s is seeking full and part time alternative therapists, estheticians and registered massage therapists who are interested in bringing the power of healing through human touch to the world.
If you enjoy working alongside a group of healing professionals in a beautiful work environment, surrounded by gorgeous vistas of sky, lake and rolling hills, this is where you belong.
We can’t wait to have you join our team. Please forward your resume to email@example.com become a part of providing every guest with an absolutely incredible and unforgettable experience. To learn more about working at Ste. Anne's Spa, click here.
REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPISTTo be successful in this role the ideal candidate will:• Be certified in Ontario as an RMT• Have a dedication to wellnessESTHETICIANTo be successful in this role the ideal candidate will:• Be a graduate of an esthetics program• Have a dedication to wellnessFor more information please click hereAROMATHERAPISTTo be successful in this role the ideal candidate will:• Be certified as an aromatherapist• Have a dedication to wellnessREFLEXOLOGISTTo be successful in this role the ideal candidate will:• Be certified as a reflexologist• Have a dedication to wellnessCOOKTo be successful in this role the ideal candidate will:• Have 5 years previous experience• Have a dedication to wellnessHOUSEKEEPERTo be successful in this role the ideal candidate will:• Have previous experience• Have a dedication to wellnessMAINTENANCE WORKERTo be successful in this role the ideal candidate will:• Have previous hands on experience in building and property maintenance• Have a dedication to wellnessBAKER (September Opening)Prefer a background as a bakery or as a cook. Must have flexible hours to work any shifts from 5am start times to midnight end times. Weekend work is required.Wage would be $16 - $18 an hour depending on experience.RMTsEstheticianAromatherapistReflexologistCookHousekeeperMaintenance WorkerBaker
• Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, AD&D available after 9 months
• Full time Employees are eligible for reimbursement of their professional fees and reimbursement for some CEU's
• Life and Dependent Life Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment
• Out of Country
• Drug Coverage
• Health Benefits
• Extended Health (Paramedical)
• Medical Marijuana
• Use of facilities, Men’s and Women’s Locker rooms and hot tubs, outdoor pool, fitness facility, walking trails and gardens
• Service discounts – 20%
• Product discounts – 20%
• The Compassion Assistance Plan is designed to provide meaningful and timely help to those within the Ste. Anne’s family who are enduring an emergency or hardship. The Compassionate Assistance Plan is administered and its funds are distributed from an internal committee assuring good stewardship of the funds. Two types of funding will be available; repayable advances or direct non-repayable funding.
• Education Funding – personal interest
• Training Funding – related to career
• Extended Vacation after years of seniority achieved