Put your feet up, slip into a bathrobe, let your hair down and surrender to relaxation; you don’t have to impress anyone here. Allow us to take care of the details while you heal from the intensity of your daily routine.
Your Overnight Getaway includes:
• CAA four-diamond accommodation
• $120 spa & wellness allowance
• 4-course dinner
• 3-course lunch
• Afternoon tea
• Reusable spa bag and slippers
• Complete use of the facilities
FROM $329 - $545
The all-inclusive price of your stay will vary according to the room type, the day of the week, the season and the number of remaining rooms available on that day.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
• Small bag for locker facilities
• Bathing suit
• Sandals or slippers for inside the spa
• Bug spray
• Comfortable clothing
• Appropriate shoes for wellness activities
• Refillable water bottle
• Personal toiletry items (we provide Ste. Anne's Skin Nourishment shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion)
• Wine or alcohol (as we are non-licensed however you are welcome to bring your own to enjoy at dinner or on the property)
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
1. Decide how you want to make a reservation – there are two ways:
a) Call 1-888-346-6772 to speak with one of our sales advisors
b) Book your Overnight or Day Spa Package Online
2. Wherever possible, decide on the date and the spa and wellness services you would like to experience
We recommend that before you call to reserve your stay that you have a good idea of the date(s) you would like to visit, as well as the spa and wellness services you would like to choose.
3. If you are booking for a group of people, please have the full names and emails of the guests joining you
We send individual confirmations and itineraries to each guest and we also make a pre-arrival call to each to ensure that all of their questions are answered before they arrive.
4. Be prepared to provide a deposit
At the time of booking you will be required to pay a $150 deposit per guest. We accept, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please note that we take full payment for your package when making a web reservation.
5. To create your schedule, we will need to your arrival & departure times
At Ste. Anne’s, we like to take care of every detail so that your visit can be seamless and stress free. When you make your booking, we will ask your estimated arrival and departure times. This allows us to schedule your orientation and tour and to better plan your spa and wellness bookings for your visit. For overnight reservations your room check-in is at 4:00pm and room check-out is 12:00pm. You are welcome to come a couple of hours before your check-in or stay a couple of hours after your check-out. If you do so you will be provided with a locker in our change room to use in the interim.
6. Making changes to your schedule
Once you have made your reservation and selected your spa and wellness services, you will receive your confirmations and schedules within 1 business day. If you would like to make any changes to the schedule, you can either e-mail your sales advisor or call 1-888-346-6772 and we can work on revising your schedule.