Day Spa Experience
Enjoy an all-inclusive full day experience at the spa.Book Now
These accommodations are ideal for 2-3 guests looking for a little more space and privacy while enjoying an all-inclusive overnight stay.Book Now
An eclectic mix of historic and contemporary country accommodations, our Main Inn is ideal for 1-3 guests looking to be close to dining, spa and other amenities.Book Now
What's Coming Next
Our new Meditative and Therapeutic Hydrotherapy Pools are now open! While we are absolutely thrilled with the unveiling, this is really only phase one of a series of upgrades that we have planned this year to continue providing our guests with an exceptional experience.
Here is what is coming next:
- New ground floor treatment rooms. These rooms will be ideal for guests with mobility challenges or for those that do not enjoy being below ground for their treatments.
- New spa team offices. These will be located adjacent to our spa waiting room, allowing our guest to interact directly with our spa team to ask questions and book additional services while at the spa.
- Additional bathroom, towel area and shower area in close proximity to our new hydrotherapy pools.
- A new cold plunge pool and waterfall with an additional entry point to our hydrotherapy pools through the former grotto area.
- Restoration of the grotto hot tub and replacement of our former grotto current pool with a new outdoor sauna.
- Expansion of our Spa Boutique to allow for a more sensory shopping experience.
- New Main Inn guest room in the original section of the Inn.
- Outdoor harvest table dining experience in our new culinary courtyard.
Thank you for your support while we continue to develop these new facilities. 2020 is going to be an incredible year!
Inside Ste. Anne’s
Follow @steannesspa on Instagram
We love seeing our beautiful property through the eyes of our guests. Tag #steannesspa for a chance to be featured on our Instagram.
Join Our Newsletter
Be the first to hear about new packages,
current news, contests, recipes and much more!
1009 Massey Rd, Grafton ON
From Toronto - 1.5 hrs Driving
© Ste Anne's Spa. All Rights Reserved.
Hotel Internet Marketing by Digital Hospitality
From Toronto - 1.5 hrs DrivingGet Directions