Around the Inn
Can you feel the energy of spring upon us?
A revitalizing force that shakes off the weariness of winter and bursts with exciting possibilities for healing and health – a beautiful time of rebirth, promise and new beginnings.
Embrace the season by planting new seeds of growth in all areas of your life, and watch your mind, body and soul flourish, and your dreams and hopes grow.
Find focus and wellness in grounding rituals – precise practices that you intentionally incorporate into daily life that ground you in the present and bring balance and a sense of control.
From engaging in nature, like forest bathing or tending to an herb garden, to journaling, meditation, or a grooming practice like a home facial or manicure; intentionally seeking out a relaxing ritual will nourish wellness, and provide reprieve from the unpredictability and frenzy of life.
Rituals bring familiarity and structure to our lives – elements we yearn for and that connect the outside to our inner being. Whether you spend three minutes or an hour or more, come up with your own ritual for grounding that is simple, realistic and manageable, and new energy and personal growth will follow.
If you live in a crowded city, finding places for grounding can be more challenging. Here at Ste. Anne’s Spa, opportunities for grounding are nourished and transformative. Feel connected to nature and your own body again!
- Nature meditation: Seek solace and healing in our meditative gardens and wellness classes. Sharing the ritual of Forest Meditation can deepen the restorative experience at hand. Find balance and wellness in our Gentle Yoga Class or Stretch Class at the Forest Pavilion. The collective energy and action of purposeful practices can be exponentially powerful, and connect hearts and souls.
- Forest bathing: Let nature wash over you as breathe the air deeply and explore our 500-acre property of winding woodlands and rolling farmland, and serene gardens. Wander our peaceful trails, sit awhile in our cedar forest. Bathe in the beauty of open meadows and a babbling brook. Restore your emotional reserves, and let nature wash over you. Repeat often.
- Seed planting: Plant roots of wellbeing by opening up and turning towards the light. Find calm in our wild-crafted healing gardens nourished by spring’s warm sunlight, waiting patiently to resume their bountifulness. Feel the vast joy of seeing the tiniest spring bloom peek out from the earth. Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers – smell the dirt, plant your own seeds at home, and see and feel the magic of growth and simple beauty.
- Eat from the earth: Rooted in the bounty of mother earth, find sustenance and energy in Ste. Anne’s healthful dishes. With a focus on regional and seasonal, our farm to table experience is like no other. Our dining experience plants the seeds of healthy nutrition so you can harvest the health benefits of mindful eating and organic fare at home too.
- Seek water: Submersing yourself in water is a wonderful grounding ritual. Wading in a lake, creek or stream soothes the soul, cleanses the minds and returns your attention to the present moment. Soaking in the healing properties of our Meditative and Therapeutic Hydrotherapy Pools will establish a fluid connection between your body and the energy of the earth.
Ste. Anne’s Spa is a garden of goodness, where holistic services and treatments are done with intention and attention, purposefully practiced with a healing touch, to bring joy and rejuvenation.
This spring we forecast quieted minds and calm hearts when you spend time in our oasis of healing rituals and renewal. The wellness of your tomorrows are in the seeds we plant today at Ste. Anne’s.