TERMS & CONDITIONS
As an “all inclusive destination spa”, reservations at Ste. Anne’s are required and must be made in advance. For more information relating to your booking, whether you are here for a Day Spa or overnight stay, please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions.
Ste. Anne's Spa is an "all inclusive destination spa", which means that reservations are always required and must be made in advance. As such, we do not attract or accept "walk-in" business and all of our services are sold as part of an overall package designed to provide a relaxing experience in an exclusive setting. We offer two types of packages: Day Spa and Overnight. All-inclusive means that rooms (overnight bookings only), meals (4 with overnight and 2 with day spa), a spa and wellness allowance ($150) and use of the facilities are included in the quoted rate. All Ste. Anne's Spas' facilities are not open to members of the public who do not have a reservation for one of our packages. All guests of Ste. Anne's Spa must be 19 years of age or older. Due to our rural location, we offer an array of prearranged transportation options, and encourage our guests to take advantage of these alternatives, not only to maximize the relaxing benefits of your stay with us, but also to ensure safe arrival in inclement weather. In order to provide the resources, deliver and maintain the facilities and services required for such an experience, the following policies apply to cancellations and rescheduling of reservations:
- At the time of booking, a non-refundable deposit of $150 per person will be required to hold a reservation for a day spa or overnight booking for individual bookings. For groups of 6 or more day spa or overnight guests, a non-refundable deposit equivalent to the rate for the entire booking must be received 30 days prior to arrival to hold the reservation. Please note that we take full payment for your package when making a web reservation.
- A confirmation letter or email will be sent to the person making the reservation within 48 hours of the deposit being taken, at which point the reservation will be considered confirmed.
- Once a reservation has been confirmed, one date change or cancellation received more than 21 days prior to arrival will be processed at no charge and the deposit will be applied to a future booking within one year of the original arrival date. Additional date changes will be subject to a $50 rebooking fee per person. If the deposit remains unused after one year it will be forfeited.
- Any date changes or cancellations received less than 21 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit. Failure to show up for a reservation, arriving a day late or leaving a day early will also result in forfeiture of the entire deposit.
- For guests that are feeling unwell or anxious at all about being around other people in a high contact, high touch environment, please stay at home and consider postponing your visit. We will waive any cancellation charges for anyone who decides to cancel or postpone their stay, with the deposit remaining as a credit on file for a future visit.
- Spa services are booked and reserved with a spa therapist. Missed treatments, or any changes or cancellations to spa appointments received less than 24 hours prior to the appointment start time will result in the full charge for the treatment being applied to the credit card on file.
- Changes or cancellations must be made with a live person. An email or a voicemail will not constitute a cancellation. A live person can be reached 24 hours per day by calling your Sales Agent during regular business hours, or by calling 1-877-706-0869, ext. 1800 after hours at which time you will be provided with a cancellation number, followed by and an email confirmation of the cancellation. Keep a copy of your cancellation email for reference.
Check-In and Check-Out Information
Overnight check-in is 4:00 pm (you may arrive as early as 2:00 pm for use of the facilities), check out is 12 noon from your room and 2:30 pm from the facilities. If you would like to arrive earlier or stay later, ask about our extension packages. We suggest arriving 3/4 hour before your first scheduled activity or spa appointment.
Certain medical conditions such as recent surgery, cancer, high BP and heart disease, may not be compatible with certain spa treatments. It is your responsibility to discuss any concerns you may have with your medical doctor and notify your reservationist at the time of booking.
In The Spa
Advance booking of spa treatments is highly recommended to ensure availability. Ste. Anne's Spa employs both male and female professionally trained therapists. We are committed to the principle of Employment Equity. Casual, comfortable attire is encouraged throughout the spa; terry bathrobes are provided for all guests for use during their stay. Please bring slippers, and a bathing suit, as well as outdoor and fitness attire. Loose fitting clothing is required for Thai and Shiatsu Massages. Your spa schedule will be confirmed upon the booking of the treatments. If you would like to review your current schedule please call our Spa Booking Department. If there are significant changes made from your original schedule, you will be notified. A personalized spa itinerary will be given to you upon arrival. A receipt for insurance purposes will be issued for all Swedish massages performed by an R.M.T.. Spa treatments must be cancelled within 24 hours of start time to avoid charges.
Year round facilities at Ste. Anne's Spa include: walking trails, outdoor meditative and therapeutic hydrotherapy pools, indoor steam rooms, dry saunas and during the summer only, an outdoor swimming pool.
There is no smoking throughout Ste. Anne's Spa, including the grounds. We are not licensed to sell spirits, however overnight guests often bring wine to enjoy with dinner. If you have reserved train tickets and cancel, please return the tickets in order to receive a refund on your account. At Ste. Anne's Spa the Birdsong, Casa del Sol, Farmhouse and Gables, Haldimands, Innkeepers, Sentosa and Vista Lago accommodations are all secluded, self-contained units, separate from the main building. Given the fact that these units are secluded and separate from the main building, we suggest that personal comfort in a rural atmosphere is essential in order to be comfortable in these units.
Available to registered guests only. Included in overnight bookings are breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Day Spa packages include lunch and afternoon tea.
Inside Ste. Anne’s
Follow @steannesspa on Instagram
We love seeing our beautiful property through the eyes of our guests. Tag #steannesspa for a chance to be featured on our Instagram.